Monday, January 11, 2021

Tuesday home learning - 12/01/21

 Maths

Starting a new block today on decimal numbers

Video

Worksheet

Literacy

Spellings

week 2

Science - Electricity

LO:
I can understand what electricity is, how it is generated and how different charges interact.
I can understand how circuits work and how we use them
I can identify the units of measurement related to electricity and what each of them measures.
I can understand why electricity is useful and the social issues around it
Discuss what you already know about electricity - covered in Year 4

Activity 2 - If you have a balloon at home, blow it up and rub it on your hair to watch the effect it has. Don't worry if you don't have any balloons - watch the video to discover the type of electricity caused.
Watch the rest of these videos to learn more about electricity
Activity 3 - Read the information text and answer the questions
I have attached the answers for parents only! 
Answers - PARENTS ONLY.




No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TIGER CLASS!

 Here is where you will find your homework and other news about the class :) This week there is no Maths homework but I have attached the sp...